Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Westinghouse iGen4500DF Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Gas & Propane Powered, Electric Start, RV Ready, CARB Compliant
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Efficiency Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
Recommended Portable Generators
Last update on 2020-04-09 at 07:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Portable Generators To Choose From
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc. )
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year
- Dual Fuel - Runs on GAS or PROPANE straight out of the box. Engine type: 4-stroke, wheel diameter: 8.0 inches
- 4750 starting watts, 3800 running watts with up to 9 hours run time on a full tank of gas and up to 10.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a reliable 224cc Champion engine with Touch Start, push-button electric start (battery included).Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V - 39.6A.Gasoline Running Amps at 120V - 31.7A.Propane Starting Amps at 120V - 35.6A.Propane Running Amps at 120V - 28.5A
- Frequency: 60 Hz. Outlets - 120V 30A RV, 120V 30A locking, two 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard, protects your appliances from power surges
- Champion Support - 3 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support. Refer instruction manual before use.
- 2000 peak watt/1600 running watts
- 1.1-Gal. Fuel tank. Provides up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load, 4 hours of run time at 100% load
- A-iPower "Low Idle" Technology conserves gas
- 58 decibel noise level ensures quiet operation
- A-iPower inverter technology provides clean power for sensitive electronics
- Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors.
- QUIET GENERATOR & ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER: Jackery Explorer 240 is equipped with a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no clanging! Pack light for your next camp trip with Jackery portable power station.
- OUTDOOR CAMPING BATTERY: Portable power station specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone and other outdoor electronics. Explorer 240 features 1* AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports and 1* DC car port, power your outdoor adventure without worry.
- SOLAR READY RECHARGING: pairs well with Jackery Solar Saga 60W/100W (sold separately), easily get recharged with the efficient solar panel. Pure sine wave inverter portable power station, protect your sensitive devices; Jackery Portable power station with solid handle, easy to carry wherever you go.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: You will receive 1* Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC Adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by an 18HP, 457cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners, and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles. choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Last update on 2020-04-08 at 14:51 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-04-08 at 20:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API