Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TogoPower Portable Gas Generator with Electric Start – 8000 Peak Watts CARB Compliant Backup Home Use RV Ready Camping Generator with Rain Cover
- WIDE APPLICATION: TogoPower GG8000 power generator is a great back up generator for home and it's also perfect for job sites, RV camping, tailgating, boating, fishing and hunting, etc.
- POWERFUL FOR EMERGENCY USE: The gas generator with 420cc 4-Stroke air-cooled OHV TogoPower engine produces 8000 watts of starting power and 6500 watts of operating power supporting for household appliances, such as air conditioning, refrigerator, washing machine, television, projector and so on, and the emergency power station also charges for mobile devices including phones, iPads, laptops, etc.
- HIGH COMBUSTION EFFICIENCY：The electric generator uses 90# Petrol to provide you with strong power on the road or in an emergency and it can run up to 8.6 hours at 50% load when the 5.8-gallon tank of gasoline is full.
- EASY TO START AND SAFE TO USE: RV generators have push-button start and key start, and the portable power station is equipped with electric start. The 120 Volt outlet is overload protected by a 20 Amp push-to-reset circuit breaker.
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE: The home generator is easy to move and portable to carry outdoors with the provided wheel kit, gasoline powered power station is easy to start, you can buy a Power Inlet Box and Generator Extension Cord to extend your power far away for protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Your satisfaction is our priority and we provides 1-year after-sales warranty service, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
Recommended Portable Generators
Last update on 2020-08-07 at 15:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Portable Generators To Choose From
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
- Your purchase includes One Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator
- Portable Generator dimensions – 23.2” L x 19.1" W x 20" H | Product weight – 104.9 lbs. | Hose length – 3.3’
- Specifications: Noise level – 68 dBA. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2350 surge watts and 1900 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty
- Ultra-Powerful: At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Electric start: Trust the reliable 420cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Covered Outlets: Four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, a120/240V 30A locking outlet and a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R), plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP10000E is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 440cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- MX2 TECHNOLOGY: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles; Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power
- LOW OIL SHUT-OFF: Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- IDLE CONTROL: Generator lowers RPMs when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal in situations like on job sites where power is used intermittently.
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 03:21 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 02:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API