Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator – 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts – Gas & LPG – Electric Start – Transfer Switch & RV Ready – CARB Compliant
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle
- Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited
Recommended Portable Generators
Last update on 2020-04-01 at 04:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Portable Generators To Choose From
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc. )
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year
- 2000 peak watt/1600 running watts
- 1.1-Gal. Fuel tank. Provides up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load, 4 hours of run time at 100% load
- A-iPower "Low Idle" Technology conserves gas
- 58 decibel noise level ensures quiet operation
- A-iPower inverter technology provides clean power for sensitive electronics
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000s is Powered by a DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 starting watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: The DS4000s is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY (GASOLINE): 3.96 GALLONS
- Gas: 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts, Propane: 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 17. 5 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
- Dual Fuel - Runs on GAS or PROPANE straight out of the box. Engine type: 4-stroke, wheel diameter: 8.0 inches
- 4750 starting watts, 3800 running watts with up to 9 hours run time on a full tank of gas and up to 10.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a reliable 224cc Champion engine with Touch Start, push-button electric start (battery included).Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V - 39.6A.Gasoline Running Amps at 120V - 31.7A.Propane Starting Amps at 120V - 35.6A.Propane Running Amps at 120V - 28.5A
- Frequency: 60 Hz. Outlets - 120V 30A RV, 120V 30A locking, two 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard, protects your appliances from power surges
- Champion Support - 3 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support. Refer instruction manual before use.
Last update on 2020-04-01 at 00:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-03-31 at 23:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API