Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Industrial Series
10,000 watts, 120/240V, Honda commercial GX engine & heavy duty frame, Full GFCI protection, 2 wheel kit & lift hook, Best fuel efficiency and lowest noise rating in its class, Electric start
More Portable Generators To Choose From
- 2000 peak watt/1600 running watt 1. 1-Gal. Fuel tank. Provides up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load
- A-iPower exclusive "low idle" Technology enable you a 9 hour run time at 50% load and 4 hour run time at 100% load
- 58 dBA noise lvl ensures quiet operation so you won't wake up your neighbor & wife, perfert fit for camping, trailer travel, on site work or power outage. Eba/CARB ready ship to all 50 States
- A-iPower world leading inverter technology provides a safer & Cleaner electric flow for all your application
- Parallel ready for double power, no extra Parallel kit or outlets needed for Paralleling, you can even pair the SUA2000i with our Yamaha model or SUA2300i for more then x2+ power
- Gas: 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts, Propane: 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 17. 5 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by a 3-Year; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.Noise Level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Quiet, portable inverter generator delivers 6,500 starting watts of reliable home backup power
- QuietPower Series inverter technology and a noise-reducing shell give you power that’s more than 60% quieter than a standard generator (66 dBA at 25% load)
- Design is 45% more compact & 30% lighter (128 lbs) than a standard portable generator. Start Type: Recoil
- Highly-efficient 306cc Briggs & Stratton integrated engine/alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load
- Power a wide variety of electronics & devices at the same time with (4) 120V-20A outlets, (2) USB outlets & (1) 120V-240V locking outlet. Use of RV adapter in the twist lock outlet provides 2500W of continuous power (120V / 20.8A)
Last update on 2020-02-20 at 23:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-20 at 21:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API