Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt 208cc OHV Engine
- CO Guard Carbon Monoxide Shutdown
- 120-Volt GFCI household outlets and (1) 120-Volt RV outlet
- Provides long 8-hour run times (at 50% load) for less refueling on 4 gallon metal tank
Take some of the conveniences of home on your next RV camping trip with this Briggs & Stratton 3,500-Watt portable generator. Its 120-Volt/30 Amp RV outlet makes it easy to power your recreational vehicle and it has enough to power to run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. Its Briggs & Stratton OHV engine is durable and reliable to keep delivering power even if your generator has to run for a few days. And it can run up to 8-hours (at 50% load) without refueling.
Briggs and Stratton 30743 CA Approved 3500 Watt Generator 208cc OHV out of 5 based on ratings.
More Portable Generators To Choose From
Briggs & Stratton 30675 Q6500 Inverter Generator - 6500 Starting Watts QuietPower Series Portable Generator for Home Backup
- Quiet, portable inverter generator delivers 6,500 starting watts of reliable home backup power
- QuietPower Series inverter technology and a noise-reducing shell give you power that’s more than 60% quieter than a standard generator (66 dBA at 25% load)
- Design is 45% more compact & 30% lighter (128 lbs) than a standard portable generator. Start Type: Recoil
- Highly-efficient 306cc Briggs & Stratton integrated engine/alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load
- Power a wide variety of electronics & devices at the same time with (4) 120V-20A outlets, (2) USB outlets & (1) 120V-240V locking outlet. Use of RV adapter in the twist lock outlet provides 2500W of continuous power (120V / 20.8A)
Briggs & Stratton 30664 8000W Generator
- Clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Produces 25-percent more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time
- 2100 series OHV 420cc engine
- 7.5-Gallon Metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank
- 3-Year limited warranty
Briggs & Stratton 30708 5750w Generator, Portable, Gas Powered, Black
- Briggs & Stratton OHV engine, 389cc
- Multi-featured control panel with circuit breaker protection: has four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Surge wattage: the power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools Simultaneously.
- Easy, all-terrain maneuverability: featuring 10” Never go flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Up to 11.5 hours of run time at 50% load
Last update on 2020-02-20 at 17:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-20 at 21:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Ways to Choose A Portable Generator When the energy power supply falls short, small size generators are a good method to recover power. They are likewise used at outdoor camping as well as construction websites. There are some remote areas where energy power is not offered. A portable generator gives essential power back-up at these places. This source of power could be used to run electric home appliances, tools and also tools. Due to the fact that it needs recognizing some electric terms like electrical power as well as voltage, it is crucial to know exactly how to pick a portable generator.
Called for Wattage When getting a portable generator, this is the most important point to take into consideration. Electric tools like bulbs, fans, A/C, electric motors and also home heating components consume a specific quantity of power throughout procedure. The wattage specification is created on the electric tools and it is an excellent idea to very first determine the overall wattage needed. Usually, a CFL light bulb has 15-25 watts while a ceiling follower has 75 watts. A portable generator is not ideal for high energy-consuming devices like electric furnaces.A web site that markets this sort of generator additionally supplies power level calculator. A 3000-4000 watts generator is enough for a tiny home that should run 3-4 lights, TV, refrigerator as well as microwave. These generators are offered in the series of 3000-15,000 watts. There is no should acquire a greater power level generator compared to what is required since it will certainly take in more gas.
Fuel Efficiency Such generators normally offer 10 hours of continuous power on a complete tank. Because the repeating price of fuel is the greatest expense entailed in running a generator, a generator that supplies optimum hours of power utilizing minimum quantity of gas need to be picked. Gas generators are additionally offered. The buyer ought to examine local gas prices and also determine which sort of fuel will prove a lot more affordable.
Weight These generators have little wheels at the base so it is easy to bring them anywhere. At the exact same time, some greater power level generators are hefty and also could not be transferred to another location by a single person. After that the weight as well as portability of the generator ought to be inspected, if the generator will be used at outdoor camping or building and construction site.
Simple or Inverter Power Type Of Power Some portable generators are not designed to run sensitive digital devices like computers. These generators produce varying current that is alright for basic appliances however not appropriate for gadgets that require continuous stable power. For running sensitive devices like computer systems, an inverter generator must be utilized.
Decibel Level In most suburbs, there are strict council and building regulations connected to the generator noise level. Much less noisy generator is also less annoying for the individuals. Portable generators are available in quiet selections as well however these systems cost a lot more. These are some crucial factors to consider when getting this sort of generator. All generators offer the same common 120V and usually have a solitary outlet. Electrical wiring is had to take power from this electrical outlet and also send out to multiple outlets.
How many watts should I need for a portable power generator? This is a really important question that lots of people have as soon as they go to shop for a generator. The situation will depend on just what exactly your requirements are for the appliances which you would like to power. If the reason to obtain a electrical generator is to keep your refrigerator or freezer operating in the case of a power outage or to just power your television or personal computer then a lower wattage model might be appropriate. If you wish to operate a number of items simultaneously or perhaps run power tools and ac systems then you certainly would want to have a look at generators with a higher wattage. Get more info on the most popular portable generators for home.