Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AWANFI Portable Power Station, 505Wh Portable Generator with 110V/500W AC Outlet, DC and USB Output for Emergency, Camping, Tailgating, Outdoor Adventures
- VERSATILE POWER SUPPLY: Two 110V AC outlets(continuous 500W pure sine wave inverter) provides stable power for laptops, camera batteries, TV, fan, small blenders and other appliance under 500W. One standard 12V/10A carport could provide enough power for 12V car appliances like car vacuums, car refrigerators, low-power lights and four USB ports(3*5V/2.4A, 1*5V/3A) quickly charge phones, tablets, and other USB devices.
- QUIET PORTABLE GENERATOR: Unlike a gas generator, this battery-powered generator is totally silent and easy to use, which can be recharged from a solar panel(solar panel sold separately), inlcuded car charger, or from the wall. With a bulit-in LED flashlight you can use it in the dark without powering a light. It’s an essential and a perfect companion for your off-road or camping adventures and tailgating.
- BACKUP POWER FOR EMERGENCY: Keep this charged up at home in case the power goes out during a storm or earthquake. Use it to power all your essential devices, recharge cell phones, power lights, or other small home appliance under 500W.
- SAFETY: PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER ensures safely powering sensitive devices like laptops without damages and reducing audible and electrical noise; MPPT SYSTEM managing five protections like over-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature protection, bringing you a peace of mind during usage.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET:AWANFI 505Wh Portable Power Station, MC4 to Anderson Powerpole Connector, Car Charger, AC Adapter, User Guide and 24/7 Friendly Customer Service.
Recommended Portable Generators
Last update on 2020-08-07 at 15:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
More Portable Generators To Choose From
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or [email protected]
- Your purchase includes One Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator
- Portable Generator dimensions – 23.2” L x 19.1" W x 20" H | Product weight – 104.9 lbs. | Hose length – 3.3’
- Specifications: Noise level – 68 dBA. Fuel tank capacity (GASOLINE) – 3.4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2350 surge watts and 1900 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty
- Ultra-Powerful: At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Electric start: Trust the reliable 420cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Covered Outlets: Four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, a120/240V 30A locking outlet and a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R), plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP10000E is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 440cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- MX2 TECHNOLOGY: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles; Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power
- LOW OIL SHUT-OFF: Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- IDLE CONTROL: Generator lowers RPMs when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal in situations like on job sites where power is used intermittently.
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 03:21 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 02:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API