Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Reliable, Powerful, Durable. JOBSITE STRONG.
- X frame - fully wrapped, heavy duty 12 gauge Steel tube provides rugged durability and protects the generator and fuel tank from damage and full panel GFCI covered outlets.
- Steel lifting pocket designed for easier lifting and transportation on jobsites by crane or forklift.
- Generac G-force engine features best-in-class power with full pressure lubrication and is optimized for generator use.
- Oversized glove-ready touch points fuel valve, choke lever and Rocker switches allow easy operation while wearing gloves
Generac 6826 XC8000E 8,000 Running Watts/10,000 Starting Watts Electric Start Gas Powered Portable Generator - CSA Compliant
Engineered specifically for contractors & diverse construction sites, Generac's NEW XC professional series portable generators provide resilient durability with an impact-resistant fuel tank design & fully wrapped x frame composed of heavy duty 12 Gauge steel tubing. For easy lifting & product transportation with a crane or forklift, each XC series unit is equipped with a steel lifting pocket. Never-flat wheels with steel hubs also offer manual movement capabilities around work sites & over rugged terrain. Powered by Generac G-force engine & featuring true power technology, the XC series units produce the power required to provide the clean & smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools & appliances. Covered outlets feature full panel GFCI protection, & oversized glove-ready touch points allow users to easily interact with the generator's control panel without having to sacrifice work site safety. Easy access to all routine maintenance areas minimizes downtime on the job, while an idle control feature helps to reduce sound output levels & conserve fuel for extended run times. From safety & performance to innovative features & ease of maintenance, Generac's new XC series generators are manufactured to provide dependable, best-in-class power on any jobsite
More Portable Generators To Choose From
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200. Rated 120 VAC Amperage-14.1
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances while the 1.2 gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts you on low-oil, overload and power
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less. *
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
- ULTRA-QUIET – 40% Quieter than Honda*. Advanced inverter technology and enclosure design provide optimal quiet performance (* Over 5 dB(A) quieter than the EU3000is, based on independent third-party testing).
- IDEAL FOR WORK OR PLAY - durable Steel enclosure, clean inverter power and easy portability make this the ideal generator for jobsites or recreational activities.
- 16% More Power than Honda*. Featuring POWERRUSH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Delivers over 50% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less**(*500 more starting watts than eu3000is, based on manufacturer’s specifications.)(**Increases electrical current upon demand; above rated output when starting electric motors.)
- DIGITIAL SMART LCD - digital wattage meter, run time remaining display, generator status, hour meter and fuel level.
- USB PORTS - charge mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Generac 992cc OHVI engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for a longer life engine
- Electric start with battery (included) and plug-in battery charger jack
- Hour Meter / Low-oil level shutdown / Idle control reduces noise and conserves fuel
- 16 gallons fuel tank provides up to 10 hours of run time at 50% load
- Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength with an integrated lifting eye for easy transport and security on the jobsite
- Versatile: can be upgraded later for use with a Generac home standby generator (max 11 kW)
- Power indicator lights: displays when you have utility power or generator power
- Safe: prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers
- Powers hard-wired circuits: directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and lights
- Easy to maintain and expand: interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch
Last update on 2020-01-26 at 23:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-01-26 at 22:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API